Fall River Propane offers three ways to pay for your propane purchase:
• Cash or check on delivery. Credit cards can NOT be accepted by drivers.
• Pay online by clicking the “Pay Online” link in the top right-hand side of our website’s homepage, at www.fallriverpropane.com.
• Auto Pay/Auto Draft, you provide Fall River Propane with a credit card or debt card number, or information on a financial institution account in order for automatic payment to be taken on the normal monthly due date of the 18th. Statements are mailed on the 26th of each month and are due on the 18th of the following month to avoid late charges. E-billing can also be arranged by contacting a friendly Member Services representative at 1.800.632.5726.
• Renters are required to pay in advance of their propane delivery.
Here are the ancillary charges you can expect from Fall River Propane:
• Delivery Fee – Deliveries of propane to WILL CALL customers are charged $7.50 to cover the cost of diesel fuel for our delivery vehicles. KEEP FULL customers are NEVER charged a delivery fee! Unlike most other propane companies, Fall River Propane does NOT charge a Hazmat fee.
• Off-Route/Weekend/Holiday Fee – Our deliveries are planned in advance so that we effectively utilize the hours of our drivers and the miles on our delivery vehicles. When you run out of propane and it requires us to pull a driver off their planned route, Fall River Propane will charge you an Off-Route Fee of $120 to $180 depending upon the distance our delivery driver has to come, no matter how many gallons of propane we deliver to your home or business. KEEP FULL customers NEVER have to pay an off-route fee!
The same $120 fee applies to deliveries on weekends or holidays.
• Repair Labor – Fall River Propane technicians can repair tanks, tank connections, all free-standing fireplaces & stoves, gas fireplace inserts, Rinnai hot water heaters & wall furnaces, at a rate of $90 to $180 per hour depending upon the travel distance for our technician. This rate is effective from the time they leave the shop to the time they return.
Fall River Propane technicians do NOT repair furnaces or gas appliances!