Four ways Fall River Propane can upgrade your fall and winter seasons
Here are four great propane upgrades for your home in the coming months:
- Install a propane hearth – A propane fireplace or propane stove will give you all the benefits of wood fireplaces without the mess or clean up – and at a fraction of the installation cost (no chimney required!).
- Add a propane wall heater – Have a room that you use less often in the winter because it’s drafty or cold? A propane wall heater will change that instantly, warming the room to a cozy temperature you can control with a thermostat.
- Upgrade to a propane tankless water heater – Swap out your conventional tank water heater for a tankless model and you’ll cut your bills by 30 percent or more – and you’ll never run out of hot water again.
- Exchange your electric stove for a propane range and cooktop – Precision temperature control is just one of the reasons that 95 percent of professional chefs cook with gas. Why not discover the others for yourself?
Dependable, affordable home comfort
As you can see, the more propane appliances you have, the more comfort and convenience you’ll experience in your home. But if you want to know the best way to get the most from fall and winter 2019 in Eastern Idaho, Southwestern Montana and Western Wyoming, that answer is simple: make Fall River Propane your propane service provider.
Become a Fall River propane customer and we’ll make the switch quick and hassle-free, providing you with:
- Full service propane tank installation and rentals
- Free transfer of remaining propane from your old tank
- A free pressure-check of your entire system
- And more
We’ll even call your former propane provider so they can come and pick up the old tank!