What is automatic propane delivery (Auto-Fill)
Most of us don’t want to deal with the hassle managing our home propane deliveries – and we certainly don’t want to deal with the consequences of a propane runout.
Luckily, there’s a FREE service from Fall River Propane that helps you avoid these problems while taking many of the hassles out of heating your Wyoming, Idaho, or Montana home: Auto-Fill Propane Delivery.
If you’re not familiar with our Auto-Fill service, here are a few questions and answers to get you up to speed; if you have more, just give us a call.
Fall River Propane Auto-Fill Q&A
- How does Auto-Fill propane delivery work?
It’s simple: our delivery teams will estimate the time of your delivery based on your past use, the average use of homes your size in your area, and the current weather (based on a degree-day system; more on that in a future blog). When your tank reaches about one-quarter full, we’ll be there – no need to call or check your fuel gauge, and no more fear of propane run-outs.
- Can I customize my propane deliveries?
Yes! Your preferences are kept in our system and sent to our technicians before each delivery. You can also choose between “call ahead” (where we phone before we deliver) and “no one home” service (where we make your delivery whether or not someone is around.)
- What’s the difference between Auto-Fill and Will Call?
With Will Call delivery, you are responsible for tracking your propane levels and scheduling all your deliveries. You may also have to wait for a refueling in periods of high demand, and you will pay a delivery fee ($7.50) for each order. With Auto-Fill, you will never have to manage your propane, wait for a propane delivery, or pay for a propane delivery again.
- This sounds too good to be true…what’s the catch?
We offer Auto-Fill because it benefits you and us. It helps us to schedule our deliveries efficiently so we can serve all our customers and avoid having to send crews out to deal with emergency run-outs. It’s a win-win!
- How will I benefit from Auto-Fill propane delivery from Fall River Propane?
Summing up the benefits of Auto-Fill from Fall River Propane, you will:
- No more managing your heating oil supply – You’ll never have to check your fuel gauge or remember to call for an appointment
- No more waiting for deliveries – If you choose our “no one home” option, you’ll never have to wait around for the truck to come.
- No more run-outs – or their consequences – You will never have to worry about run-outs or their consequences – like the expense of having your propane system restarted.
Let Fall River Propane Services take the hassle out of managing your home heating oil with FREE Auto-Fill propane delivery! Contact us today to learn more.