We Make Switching Propane Providers Hassle-Free
Fall River Makes it Easy for You to Switch to Environmentally Friendly, Cost-Effective Propane!
Are you looking for a hassle-free fuel experience? We make switching to Fall River Propane easy. We know your time and energy is valuable, so we take the hassle right off the table, ensuring a smooth transition all the way.
Should I Rent a Tank or Buy It Outright?
At Fall River Propane, we make it our business to take the hassle out of switching propane providers. We offer FREE tank swaps on existing lines with low-cost rentals, or, you could even choose to buy your tank outright at a flat, upfront cost. Our services are designed with your comfort in mind!
Our tanks come in a range of sizes and types – both aboveground and underground. Tank rentals can be as low as $60 per year. What could be easier?
Lease a tank from us! Tank rentals can be as low as $60 per year.
What could be easier?
- Environmentally Friendly
Propane is the cleanest-burning of all fossil fuels, producing 38% less greenhouse gas emissions than standard heating oil. LEARN MORE
- Cost Savings
Propane costs are significantly lower per BTU than other heating fuels and will run your propane appliances much more efficiently and economically.
- Domestically Produced
When you choose propane, you are supporting the domestic economy and reducing our reliance on foreign oil sources.
Switching to Fall River is Easy!
Fall River Propane is committed to your comfort. Our six-step process goes something like this:
- Choose your tank, choose your terms. You can learn more about tank rental on our tanks and monitors page.
- We deliver your new propane tank to your home or business. We will set your old tank aside and install your new Fall River propane tank.
- We transfer any remaining propane from your old tank into the new one.
- We fill your new Fall River Propane tank with the highest quality, cleanest, hottest-burning propane available on the market today.
- Our certified technicians will pressure-check your entire system and inspect for leaks to ensure your safety. If we find that any repairs are needed, the technician will explain the situation in detail before doing any work. If your system needs repair, there will be a charge for any parts and labor.
- Finally, we will call your former propane provider so they can come and pick up the old tank. You don’t have to worry about having any difficult conversations—we do all the heavy lifting. You will never have to deal with them again!
Switching to Fall River is as Hassle-Free as Can Be!
If you think it sounds easy to switch to Fall River Propane, it is! We make it our business to ensure your comfort, from your first contact through every season.
Call us at 833-682-3671 or here to get started.